BRING VALID ID TO GET INTO HOOTANANNY BRIXTON
We want to keep the laid-back and fun-filled atmosphere Hootananny is known for. For your safety and security, and to tackle petty crime, we have installed an IDscan system at the gate. This means – regardless of age or appearance – you need to bring valid ID, which may be:
- Driving Licence
- Home Office approved proof-of-age card
If you would like to know more go to www.idscan.co.uk or feel free to email us.
We are licensed as an over 21’s bar.
- FREE entrance Sunday-Wednesday, £3 Thursday gigs, FREE before 10pm Friday and £5 after, FREE before 10pm Saturday and £7 after.
- To gain entrance after 11pm on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday, you need to become a club member.
- Non-members already in Hootananny by 11pm can stay. But only Hootananny Music Lovers Club members can join the party after 11pm.
HOW DO I BECOME A MEMBER AND GET IN AFTER 11PM?
- Become a member by coming to Hootananny after 11pm on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Bring regular ID for our IDscan to admit or confirm you as Hootananny Music Lovers Club Members.
- You will be admitted to the Music Lovers Club at the box office, but as a membership club, the club can turn down membership on the basis of age, state of inebriation, or prior bad behaviour, or concern of future bad behaviour
- The club will hold its next AGM in April 2018. All members are invited. It will be held in Hootananny. We operate the scheme to keep within our licence
- Rights of admission are reserved to Hootananny. Some Sundays are Reggae gigs and entrance is charged, NYE is always a charged gig.